Leidos is seeking an experienced Air Analyst in the northern Virginia area to work in a high pressure environment with a small, specialized crew following an irregular ops tempo that includes short notice weekend and night shift support. The intelligence analyst is responsible for maintaining threat awareness, supporting operations based on government objectives and trending intelligence data for threat assessments. The job requires a TS/
- Researching databases, collate and analyze information, and support mission planning activities.
- Performing real-time monitoring, analyzing changes to the tactical threat situation, and disseminating critical/time-sensitive information.
- Providing target specific threat assessment to support mission planning and execution to mission director to maximize mission capabilities and effectiveness.
- Interact with intelligence analysts, mission planners and senior leaders.
- Responsible for maintaining and developing additional SME level knowledge on threat system capabilities as it pertains to mission execution and effectiveness.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional demeanor in appearance and communications in a crew environment.
- 8+ years and a high school diploma or 6 years and Bachelor's degree in related field field
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment and an ability to complete assignments with little or no supervision.
- Member must have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Flawless history in creating, handling and marking classified materials in and around controlled facilities.
- Member must be able to work a dynamic schedule to include weekends, night hours and long duration shifts.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.