Multi-Media Services, Scene Visualization
The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives. As a Multi-Media Services Scene Visualization Journeyman, the successful candidate will possess expertise in SOCET SET, specifically: NTM multi-sensor triangulation, stereo extraction and editing of terrain and 3D building features, ortho mosaicing, and spectral sharpening.
• Knowledge and experience with digital cartography, computer technology, Geographical Information Systems (GIS), Cartographic and Geospatial production techniques, remote sensing, photogrammetry, and digital data formats.
• Knowledge and experience with cross-platform, commercial and government exploitation tools such as ArcMap, ERDAS IMAGINE, MapInfo, Remote View, Arc View, FoxPro, Arc INFO, Arc IMS, Dynamo, GeoMedia Professional, and e-mail and common office software to include spreadsheets and word processing.
• Demonstrated MS Word, PowerPoint, and graphic design skills.
• Demonstrated participation in and/or directing the activities of highly skilled technical and analytical teams responsible for developing solutions to highly complex analytical/intelligence problems.
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated customer support skills.
• Be a self-starter, be able to work alone, yet be able to share information with team members and customers in a timely manner.
• Understanding of Geospatial Policies like International Policy, Co-Production, and dissemination of data.
• Collaborating effectively with regional analysts, geospatial analysts, imagery analysts, military officers, cartographers, intelligence analysts, engineers, technicians, managers, vendors, or other customers.
• Knowledge gained through cartographic experience, regional accounts, imagery tasks, program management, or geospatial tasks.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years of relevant (multimedia/graphics)work experience (experience must be within the previous 18 months). A bachelor’s degree in a related field may be substituted for up to four years of experience.
• Expertise in SOCET SET, specifically: NTM multi-sensor triangulation, stereo extraction and editing of terrain and 3D building features, ortho mosaicing, and spectral sharpening.
• (U) Experience with ENVI, ERDAS Imagine, 3D Studio Max, Nverse Photo, and Adobe Acrobat 3D-PDF, RemoteView, RULER, ArcGIS, Adobe Photoshop, Presagis TerraVista and Google Earth
• (U) Experience with standard data sources (imagery, terrain, shapefiles, vector).
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with minimal or no oversight and complete assignments on a short schedule
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.