HUMINT Management Trainer
Leidos is seeking candidates for multiple vacancies at the HUMINT Training - Joint Center of Excellence at Fort Huachuca, Arizona.
The candidate shall assist in the training, administration, and development of courses within HUMINT Management Courses. This will include developing, updating, and maintaining lesson plans, pertinent training materials, tests, student handouts and critical task lists; providing Training Development Capability (TDC) input; developing schedules and test training support packages; incorporating lessons learned into programs of instruction (POIs), and recommending POI improvements based on approved Government doctrine and TTP. The candidate shall provide instruction based on the most current iteration of training which is subject to change based upon input from real world events and our executor’s approval.
The candidate shall assist in developing, maintaining and updating courseware to ensure accuracy and relevancy of course material.
1. At least four years Federal Government (military or civilian) experience as a DoD certified interrogator; one year must have been in an interrogation management position in a permanent detention facility since 2001.
2. Bachelor's degree or extra years of experience in lieu of degree
3. Certification in MSO Category III or Category II, (Category I preferred)
4. At least two of the following:
• 2X Staff Experience
• Joint Interrogation Management Course Graduate
• Joint Senior Interrogator Course Graduate
• 35M10 / MAGTF CI/HUMINT Course instructor experience
• SOCOM/Joint HUMINT experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company's diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.