Leidos West Virginia - Software Engineering Opportunities! Job
Date: Jan 29, 2015
Location: Morgantown Wv, WV, US
Leidos has immediate Software Engineering opportunities in Morgantown, WV. We are seeking candidates who are interested in solving some of the toughest problems facing the government and commercial sector today. Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the engineering, national security, and the health industries. We solve our customers' mission-critical problems with innovative applications of technology and expertise.
Why Leidos? What we do matters. Join a $6 billion, 23,000 person company with multiple prime contracts which will offer you technical and career growth while working with leading edge technologies. We provide technical and management services to assist in the engineering, development, integration, staging, testing, training, documentation and maintenance of customer systems and quick-reaction capability efforts.
Our Morgantown team is excited to add outgoing and creative engineers to our dynamic, cuttingedge agile development environment. Leidos is looking for a range of skills to include:
- Jr. Software Developers/Engineers (Recent Grads Wanted!)
- Mid-level Software Developers/Engineers
- Sr. Software Developers/Engineers
- Sr. Test Engineers
- Sr. Cloud Engineers
- LINUX and Windows Systems Administration
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to this posting. We will contact you confidentially and provide additional information on the company, programs, and career opportunities. Current openings require US citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD security clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer engineering/computer science or related technical discipline
- Knowledge of Java programming language other object oriented language (e.g. C#, C++, etc.).
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems (Mac OSX, Windows, LINUX, etc.).
- Knowledge of web application technologies, such as Apache Tomcat,Redhat, JBoss, Oracle Weblogicetc
- Knowledge of at least one Relational Database Management System (Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.).
- US citizenship and ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
Leidos Overview:Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets.
Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Job Posting: Sep 4, 2014, 12:25:59 PM
Primary Location: USA-WV-MORGANTOWN WV
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
: Information Technology - Software
Nearest Major Market: Morgantown
Job Segment: Engineer, Software Engineer, Test Engineer, Developer, Database, Engineering, Technology