AV Technician - AMX Controls Programmer
Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Audio/Visual (AV) Technician - AMX Controls Programmer located in our Offutt AFB offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing AV and AMX controls programming support focusing on the design, installation, configuration, development, integration, implementation, and testing AMX controls and interfaces in a complex environment with multiple classification enclaves and integrated with Department of Defense (DoD) Command and Control (C2) systems utilizing associated information assurance (IA) processes and procedures.
Duties will include:
- Provide AV and AMX controls programming engineering input to the Installation Design Plan (IDP) to support procurement, configuration management, and certification and accreditation of proposed systems
- Develop functional process diagrams for AV services
- Provide AV and AMX controls programming engineering support focusing on the design, implementation, testing, and maintenance of AV services
- Design, install, provision, configure, optimize, tune, integrate, and administer AV and AMX controls programming solution technologies in a lab environment
- Research and analyze emerging AV and AMX controls programming technologies, techniques, and protocols and making recommendations
- Assist with procurement of hardware, software, and services
- Support the installation of new AV technology components, if required
Offer contingent upon acceptance of the applicant’s resume by the Government Customer.
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
Certified AMX ACE-P Programming Expert or capability of obtaining certification by start date
AMX Netlinx Programming using advanced programming
- Creation of modules to be used throughout the facility
- Must have extensive AV programming understanding including real-time feedback and advanced computations that will allow end user to see actual system state.
- Position requires the programmer to be onsite full time to work closely with new equipment and understand customer touch panel design changes.
- Applying Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Candidate must possess an active TS/SCI, or a Secret or Top Secret clearance with a current SSBI, and be eligible to obtain a TS/SCI clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.