The Advanced Solutions Group (ASG) at Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Specialist to work in our Orlando, FL office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in helping with a wide range of complex virtual simulation programs. This position will be in direct support of simulation system efforts in the Virtual Product Line, but may be called upon to support proposal efforts as needed. Candidate will be part of a high performing team and must be able to work well under time pressures. Individual will participate in working with systems engineering, hardware and software engineers, and systems integration personnel to build government required logistics analysis and products for delivery of virtual simulation programs. Emphasis of these efforts will be on Logistics Product Data, Logistics Product Data Summaries, IUID Marking and Verification Reports, DMS MS Plans, and Fielding Plans.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• 3 years’ experience in logistics analysis with a concentration in provisioning analysis.
• Knowledge of industry-standard governing documentation (GEIA-STD-0007, MIL-STD-130, MIL-HDBK-217F, MIL-HDBK-472, MIL-PRF-29612B, MIL-PRF-32216 and TA-HB-0007-1)
• Interpersonal skills to negotiate and work with technical staff and product manufacturers and vendors for the capture and development of logistics documentation.
• Oral and written communication skills with the ability to brief team and management on the status of projects, as needed.
• Experience in DoD virtual, augmented reality and maintenance trainer development;
• Experience in determining initial spares, tools, test equipment and consumables required for deployment of military system.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.