Project Lead Call Center Tier 1 Manager
• Ensure the resolution of trouble tickets to completion and communication with users to ensure customer satisfaction before closure
• Supervise the documentation, tracking, and resolution of user support issues using NRC established tracking tools.
• Provide regular status updates and communications regarding all open tickets
• Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Help Desk Service Catalog Management
• Call Center Operations
• Onsite Deskside Services (to include surge)
• Application Services
• Account Administration
• Remote Access support
• Outage Support
• Experience successfully collaborating with other service areas
• Experience setting up Help Desk components and supporting customers dispersed over more than one location.
• Experience managing operations in such a way where Customer Service is proactively emphasized and successfully delivered on by the team.
• ITIL Program Experience – Foundation or higher
TYPICAL EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area, or combination of education/experience.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing a Service Desk using an Enterprise Ticket Management System (currently BMC Remedy) for a medium to large enterprise.
• Extensive experience leading and interfacing multi-functional teams.
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Experience with Ticket Management systems such as BMC Remedy.
• Demonstrated management of technical team while providing vision and developing tactical goals.
• Applied experience with Information Technology Services Management (ITSM) tools and best practices.
• Extensive experience with seat management best practices.
• Experience in project or program management.
• Ability to learn and support new systems and applications in order to facilitate tier 3 triage and trouble shooting.
• System Administration experience for basic tasks including maintenance of user accounts and permissions.
• Experience writing and tracking trouble tickets/problem reports and providing metrics/feedback to internal and external customers.
• This position is not eligible for telework. The position will be based at the NRC HQ in Rockville, MD.
• This position requires successful completion of a NRC Public Trust security investigation resulting in clearance.
• Working knowledge in all aspects of automation, telecommunications, ACDs, and IT networks (preferred).
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills: be able to communicate with ease in front of large audiences of senior IT and communications personnel.
• Service Desk Manager Certification, e.g., Service Desk Institute (SDI) Service Desk Manager, Help Desk Institute (HDI) Support Center Team Lead.
• Preferred a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Information Technology.
• 7+ years of managing in a Federal environment - Experience with the NRC Federal customer.
• ServiceNow implementation, deployment, migration, and use.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.