NATSC Warehouse Specialist
The successful candidate will support logistics operations of the Navy Array Technical Support Center (NATSC), Newport RI by performing a variety of warehousing duties that require an understanding of the warehouse storage plan. These duties can include, but are not limited to:
Verifying material received against receiving documents
Inspecting incoming shipments for damage
Routing materials to prescribed storage locations
Storing, stacking or palletizing material
Restocking and taking inventory of stored material
Preparing material for shipment
High school/vocational school diploma or GED certificate. 3 year’s experience in material warehousing procedures and practices.
• Previous experience with the use of Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) applications; Word, Excel.
• Previous experience in warehousing and inventory maintenance
• Previous experience reading/interpreting bills of lading
• Experience performing online database entry, update, and lookup activities.
• Experience with the operation of standard office equipment (phones, computer, fax, copiers)
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs unassisted
• Recent knowledge and experience with database entry/lookup using the NATSC Depot Application (NDA) and MasterControl
• Recent experience at NATSC Newport as a Warehouse Specialist or equivalent
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.