TPS System Engineer-Remote Opportunity
Requirements Job Description:
Candidate must possess knowledge of F-16 Improved Avionics Intermediate Station LRU Test Program Sets TPS (including VXI-IAIS and R-IAIS (Rackmount Improved Avionics Intermediate Shop) Automated Test Equipment ATE. Candidate must understand how to maintain LRU testability for any potential modifications to the ATE, and correct and update control & support, Self-Test, and Test Program Set (TPS) software as required. System engineering methods including requirements development, system integration techniques, verification/validation methods, system specification development, Interface Control Document (ICD) development, trade studies, risk analysis and mitigation techniques, design reviews, configuration management, and concept of operations development. The candidate is expected to:
(1) Support proposal efforts,
(2) support systems analysis and requirements for an I-AIS TPS logistics program
(3) have a strong understanding of systems engineering including requirements analysis, functional analysis, and synthesis;
(4) provide leadership and engineering discipline to a team of engineers.
(5) understand and mitigate interoperability risks associated with the implementation of the IAIS TPS upgrades, changes, and obsolescence issues.
Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and in writing is a must.
1. 10 years of experience in AIS/IAIS/R-IAIS TPS systems requirements, design, and integration
2. Electrical, Mechanical, Software, and Systems engineering experience
1. F-16 AIS Experience at Hill AFB.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.