The Leidos Team is looking for a mid-level Test engineer to support the Integration and Test (I&T) team within our international team in The Hague, Netherlands, in support of the NATO Ballistic Missile Defence (BMD) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) contract.
This effort supports the management of BMD tests, exercises, and integration test bed activities. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the I&T Lead as required to perform project test and exercise related activities. Candidate will be expected to participate in all aspects of tests and exercises of increasing scope and complexity, as determined by the I&T Lead. Supporting efforts may include maintaining project schedules, estimating test efforts, working with systems engineering tools, and interfacing with customers, users, product developers, and other stakeholders.
The above activities involve generation of documentation in UK English, as well as communicating with programme office personnel, stakeholders, and National Representatives in conferences and meetings in UK English. Travel is expected to be about 20%.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering/technical discipline from an accredited college, and at least 7 years’ experience in systems engineering, integration, and/or test; or a Masters and 4 years’ experience.
• Must have a current active NATO Secret level security clearance.
• High ability in speaking, writing, and understanding English is essential. All on-site work will be conducted in English. All personnel working on-site shall have a minimum required level of English language of SLP2222 as defined in NATO STANAG 6001.
• Demonstrates initiative and a strong work ethic, works well within an engineering team, mission oriented, and takes personal pride in work.
• Ability to perform detailed analysis using a variety of tools
• Experience with development of test plans and test procedures
• Experience with performing tests and collecting test results
• Experience with performing analysis of test results
Preferred Qualifications / Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• BMD understanding and familiarity
• Experience with the NATO BMD architecture and test activities
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.