Leidos's Defense Health Operation's TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Leidos is currently seeking two qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative (2nd Shift) at our Trevose, PA location.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime and Prime Remote beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks concerned with customer service, enrollment and disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by the Defense Health Agency (DHA) and partnering professional organizations (i.e., the Prime Contractor—ISOS—and Wisconsin Physicians Service [WPS]).
The GTSC operates on a 24/7 schedule with multiple shifts. Must be able to work variable shifts on short notice as business needs require.
Reports to the GTSC Call Center Manager.
• Process enrollments, disenrollments, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
• Enroll beneficiaries over the phone.
• Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
• Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
• Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries.
• Answer phones and handle faxed enrollment forms.
• Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
• Work day, evening, overnight, and/or weekend hours, if assigned.
• Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
• Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
• Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
• Complete on a timely basis and comply with all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
• Maintain required system accounts.
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the GTSC.Qualifications:
Required Education and Skills:
• High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
• Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
Two years’ experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
Two years’ experience in a medical or clinical environment.
One year’s experience with a healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
One year’s customer service experience in a public environment.
• Fluent in English/ Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
• Very good written and oral communications skills.
• Computer literate with Internet research experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications—Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Ability to communicate tactfully with people.
• Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to multitask.
• Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), and DOES.
DHI Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.