Fielding Services Senior Manager - RCAS
- Support of the PEO EIS RCAS suite of applications, Support the Army National Guard G6 Information Management Architecture (IMA)
- Support of the Army National Guard G-3 Army National Guard Distributed Learning Program that has almost 400 DLP classrooms in 54 states/territories. Classrooms are connected via GuardNet
- Support of the USARC G6 with IT Military Construction technical services to modify, update, and install IT infrastructure for Army Reserve Centers (ARC).
Additionally, the successful Fielding Services Manager will have experience translating requirements into project plans and milestones compatible with earned value management (EVM) requirements, directing and implementing plans, and presenting formal oral and written project status/plan briefings to the executive Government and Corporate managers concerning the following areas:
- Logistics Management: This position requires experience with management of lifecycle logistics processes of GFE/GFI and contractor supplied asset shipping, receiving, storing, and issuing, warranty tracking, special tool management to include property management and auditing IAW FAR 52-245-1. Experience with storage and distribution process and procedures for items commercially procured or DLA issued from a HAZMAT pharmacy may be required.
- Enterprise Service Desk: This position requires experience in managing and analyzing help desk support, incident management, release management, support availability, and capacity management. This support could entail tier 2 and 3 support as well as interface with the Government customer, software engineering cybersecurity and tracking of related IAVAs and creating and managing POAMs for patching. Experience increasing enterprise operations efficiencies through process improvement by developing standard and ad hoc operating procedures, resulting in more consistent performance and improved customer support.
- Training Management: This position requires experience in developing and maintaining the training records for all contract personnel in conjunction with the primary subject area of responsibility, e.g. network security training, local physical security process and procedures, Federal, State, local and industry standard compliance and certifications. Experience in developing train-the-trainer to deliver training in a classroom, distance learning environment, or eLearning environment to meet all local needs via instructor led, computer based training (CBT), or via paper training aids.
Foundation Security Requirements: Must be able to pass the National Agency Check with written Inquiries (NACI), National Trust, and a favorable completion of a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) fingerprint check, or a DoD/DoE-determined equivalent investigation, or greater. Must possess a Secret security clearance at contract start
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.