Senior HUMINT Targeting Officer
Seeking Senior Level HUMINT Targeting Officers (HTOs) to support HUMINT operations for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer. All positions require an active TS/SCI clearance with ability to successfully complete a polygraph examination
Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in supporting HUMINT operations by identifying individuals with access to national-security related information. HTOs will utilize classified and open source databases to produce actionable targeting packages, drive collection, and provide ongoing support to field operations. HTOs will collaborate with other operational support personnel to identify critical information gaps. Targeting Officers will perform all-source analysis including social network analysis and geospatial analysis to identify potential human sources to resolve these intelligence gaps. HTOs compile this information into clear, concise targeting packages which are delivered to field collectors for action. HTOs also work directly with field personnel to support ongoing HUMINT operations over the entire life cycle of the operation. Senior HTOs have a solid understanding of HUMINT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines. They are able to work autonomously in demanding, highly dynamic environments.
- 8+ years of intelligence collection, analysis, or targeting experience.
- Experience conducting or supporting HUMINT collection operations.
- Demonstrated experience of geospatial analysis with tools such as Google Earth or ArcGIS.
- Demonstrated experience of pattern of life analysis.
- Demonstrated experience of network analysis using tools such as Palantir.
- Should have excellent verbal communication skills for briefings and presentations
- Fundamentals of HUMINT Targeting Course, Advanced HUMINT Targeting Course, Target Network Profiling Course, or other agency equivalent certification.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.