Data Center and Network Manager
The Delivery Manager is responsible for overseeing the delivery of all services under this BPA Call Order and working collaboratively with a variety of NRC stakeholders and other vendor partners to continuously identify improvements, drive efficiency, and ensure effective performance. This individual shall also act as the on-site escalation point of contact for all contractual and delivery related discussions.
The Delivery Manager is expected to possess a combination of business and technical skills as well as experience including BPA Call/program-level oversight and direct infrastructure-related operations support. The Delivery Manager should also possess experience helping organizations implement leading practices, such as supporting commercial entities with infrastructure improvement efforts.
• Define and implement an over-arching service strategy consistent with ITIL Version 3 practices and integrated into the NRC’s own IT Service Management framework (under development)
• Maintain an over-arching, service level-driven performance monitoring and management approach that enables transparent Government monitoring in order to hold the Contractor accountable for inputs and outputs. Additionally, when necessary on labor-hour portions of this Call, resource tracking (labor category and level of effort) shall be included as a tracked input variable.
• Adapt to the Agency’s current and evolving change control processes and related governance/board functions
• Provide automated mechanisms to authorized NRC personnel for ongoing activity and status reporting
• Coordinate its approach and support processes with regional/TTC stakeholders as well as other contractors designated to provide local support inclusive of existing local systems and infrastructure
• Work closely and consistently with the Service Delivery Integration Team to successfully address all of the requirements listed in this SOW. The Service Delivery Integration Team exists to ensure that all GLINDA vendors act as a unified team to deliver OCIO services to NRC. The Service Delivery Integration Team will include a contractor that is conflicted out of participating in the GLINDA BPA.
• Participate and contribute to Daily Operational Calls with the Service Delivery Integration Team
Typical Education: Bachelor’s Degree plus 15+ years of relevant experience. Should possess an ITIL Foundations Level Certification. Possess an ITIL Intermediate Level Certification or higher (preferred).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.