Sr Information Technology Analyst
The Senior Information Technology Analyst shall support management of the software media library, which includes, receiving new software, updating the software tracking database, creating back-up copies of software, and filing software in the library. The Senior Information Technology Analyst shall determine and dispose of obsolete software in compliance with INSCOM’s disposal policy.
The Senior Information Technology Analyst shall develop plans to implement ITIL best practices into INSCOM C4IM processes to improve efficiency. The contractor shall provide Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)/ Information Technology Service Management (ITSM Program Management support), to include the development of the following work products: ITIL Program Management Plan, ITSM Program Risk/Issue Tracking, INSCOM Chief of Staff Informational Briefings, and ITIL Maturity Assessments/Briefings. INSCOM Information Technology Operations (ITO) ITSM Program focuses to build efficiencies for the Command by instituting ITIL version 3 best practices. The INSCOM ITSM Program has a global reach that stretches across Headquarters INSCOM CIO/G6 and the MSCs.
- Perform a variety of analytical tasks which are broad in nature and are concerned with the design and implementation, including personnel, hardware, software and support facilities and/or equipment Perform with some latitude for un-reviewed actions and decisions
- Plan and perform analytical and engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications
- Coordinate the activities of technicians assigned to specific analytical projects
- HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience OR PhD.
- Active TS/SCI
- 85570.01M IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.