Cyber Security CND-SP Infrastructure Support
Leidos is currently looking for a Cyber Security CND-SP Infrastructure Support in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Cyber Security CND-SP Infrastucture Support shall investigate and analyze all response activities related to cyber security incidents within the network environment or enclave in coordination with INSCOM G6 Cyber Security Division under a tiered response structure; serve as action officer coordinating cyber security sanitization and reporting; perform incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact and track and document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
• Identify and report detected events through persistent monitoring and analysis of indications and warnings (I&W) and attack, sensing, and warning (AS&W) indicators
• Respond to identified network or system cyber incidents
• Analyze, contain, eradicate malicious code
• Prepare and disseminate AS&W to enterprise and the CND-SP community
• Conduct cyber trend analysis as well as malware analysis
• Disseminate and report cyber related activities and trends• Support or conduct CND/CI coordination and reporting to the organization, DoD, and IC
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 4 Years
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M CSSP Infrastructure Support - Must have one of the following: CEH, GICSP, SSCP
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.