Leidos is currently looking for a Project Manager in Fort Belvoir, VA. This position is in support of the I2TS-3 contract.
The Project Manager shall provide project management services as approved by the organization’s CMB and/or the TTM, and shall lead, manage, and execute projects and project operations approved by the CMB and communicated by the TTM, ensure production schedules are met and systems resources are used effectively. The Project Manager shall not lead, manage or supervise Government employees or the employees of other contractors, and shall ensure proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services and employ industry standard program management techniques (as defined by the Project Management Institute or equivalent organization). The Project Manager shall collaborate with all project stakeholders to ensure the project is successfully completed and communicate and coordinate the resolution of all project related problems to the appropriate project Government lead. In addition, the Project Manager shall provide the CMB periodic In- Progress-Reviews (IPR) (defined in the organization’s initial project plan); at the IPR the Project Manager shall address, at a minimum: project scope and objectives; schedules, project cost estimates and expenditures; status; deliverables; risk; and proposed way ahead to address project issues.
• Plan, execute, and close projects that meet or exceed customer objectives
• Create clear and attainable project objectives, build project requirements, and manage constraints of cost, time, scope, and quality
• Develop the overall project plan and manage project operations
• Manage the project stakeholders, project team, project risk, project schedule, project budget, and project conflicts
• Ensure team members know and execute their respective roles and the roles of the other team members
• Ensure production schedules are met and system resources are used effectively
• Coordinate resolution of production-related problems• Ensures proper relationships are established between customers, teaming partners, and vendors to facilitate the delivery of information technology services
HSD or GED with 10 Years of relevant experience
OR Associate's Degree with 8 Years of relevant experience
OR Bachelor's Degree with 6 Years of relevant experience
OR Master's Degree with 4 Years of relevant experience
Clearance: Active TS/SCI required at time of hire.
Certifications at time of hire:
This position requires DoD Directive 85570.01M Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II certification; candidates require one of the following: CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security+, SSCP
Communication skills to effectively interface with military officials, managers, and subordinates
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.