Call Center Operations Manager
Leidos is seeking an Operations Manager with extensive experience in call center operations and in-depth understanding of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), flood insurance, and flood mapping. The Operations Manager will be responsible for customer service and fulfillment operations and managing contact center consolidation. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Work with client to determine contact center and other service operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; and defining user requirements and productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
• Maintain and improve contact center and other service operations and enhance customer satisfaction by monitoring overall system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing process improvement and quality assurance programs.
• Identify and implement enhancements that improve customer experience and improve integration with other contact centers.
• Build and maintain a high performing team; identify and fill staffing needs, assess staff performance, and address issues; administer scheduling systems; and communicate job expectations.
• Understand, enforce, and update the contact center and other service operations policy and procedures.
• Prepare contact center and other service function performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Monitor and manage quality assurance of customer facing products and services.
• Develop and drive improvement initiatives.
• Communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
• Define and implement processes to ensure timely and accurate responses to stakeholder inquiries and requests for data.
• Direct subcontractors and monitor their compliance with contractual commitments;
• Manage and report on performance indicators and metrics and meet or exceed all assigned contractual SLAs and KPIs.
• Provide inputs for white papers and proposals.
• Provide accurate, concise reporting.
* NOTE: This position can be based out of Gaithersburg, MD or Alexandria, VA
• Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Minimum of three years of experience in a call center leadership role simultaneously supporting multiple clients from the same call center; and at least one year of experience managing call center supervisors;
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the areas of flood insurance and flood mapping;
• Experience managing and directing subcontractors;
• Competency using MS Project and MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
• Experience presenting briefings to senior customer management, customer stakeholders, and company management;
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience in managing contact center consolidation;
• ASFPM Certified Floodplain Manager (CFM) or demonstrated strong knowledge of floodplain management;
• Experience working with flood hazard information produced by the regulatory Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM), Flood Insurance Study (FIS) and FIRM database products;
• Experience working with flood risk data included in Flood Risk Map (FRM), Flood Risk Report (FRR) or Flood Risk Database (FRD) products;
• Understanding of the LOMC administrative process for amendments and revisions;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Geography, or Environmental Science;
• Experience in defining, measuring, achieving, and analyzing key performance indicators (KPIs).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.