CI/HUMINT Collection Management Analyst
Leidos is actively interviewing for a CI/HUMINT Collection Management Analyst to join our team in Tampa, Florida.
This position shall support MARCENT with CI/HUMINT analysis, CI/HUMINT targeting, collection management, and utilization of CI/HUMINT databases and systems across the classification spectrum (Open Source through TS/ SCI) in all CI/HUMINT activities in support of MARCENT forces.
* Provides subject matter expertise regarding CI/HUMINT analysis and collections management.
* Provide media analysis and an effects assessment capability that measure the effects of the Commanders' themes, communications objectives, and engagement activities.
* Develops, reviews, and recommends to the G2X input to the command position on CI/HUMINT requirements, targeting support, and analytical products.
* Develop briefings and reports up to and including TS/SCI level of access as required.
* Experience utilizing intelligence and DoD systems such as HOTR, PALANTIR, CHROME and M3.
* Experience in CI collection management requirements at the MEF, MARFOR and joint levels.
* TS/SCI clearance with Poly.
* College degree in related field with 4 or more years of experience. Additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.