SharePoint Developer / Administrator
The Treasury Solutions & Development (TSD) Organization supports the Total Information Processing Support Services (TIPSS) contract vehicle which is used by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for IT contractor support needs. TSD provides various levels of IT products and services including software development, operations and maintenance (O&M), project management office (PMO) support and network management. TSD employees of various levels and skills sets across the US at various IRS facilities and Leidos offices.
The Treasury Solutions & Development (TSD) organization is looking for a SharePoint Developer/Administrator for a position in Lanham, MD - New Carrollton Federal Building (NCFB). This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance with a federal and state tax compliance check in order to be considered. Leidos is seeking customer-oriented Network Engineer for work on the Network Management Control Center (NMCC) Program with the Department of Treasury, Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
• Oversight of the SharePoint Portal Server infrastructure, user access and application deployment – taking the lead role in implementing upgrades and migrations. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all web applications, site collections, and sites and the hardware and software related to the SharePoint infrastructure
• Administration of Windows SharePoint , IIS, and SQL Servers.
• Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, and Integration with additional Enterprise Systems)
• Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution
• Perform Technical support of InfoPath forms, including communicating the location of form libraries, their purpose and workflows
• Coordinate with other NMCC tool administrators relating to current and new integrations with SharePoint
• Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis; as well as perform as the SharePoint Subject Matter Expert (SME). Provide technical guidance to the team in the technologies related to the development and support of an Enterprise SharePoint environment (understanding relationship with active directory, GPO, SQL Server, IIS, etc.)
• Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint (MOSS 2010) solutions
• Work with NMCC stakeholders in standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stored and retrieved
Typically requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
• At least 3-5 years Microsoft SharePoint 2010 development and administration experience
• Strong understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Architecture and best practices
• Windows 2008 Server administration experience
• At least 3-5 years’ work experience administering SQL Server 2005/2008
• At least 3-5 years’ Development experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, jQuery, SharePoint Designer, and Windows PowerShell
• Content Management Development and Support experience preferred
• Working knowledge of various web and graphic design tools (Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, GIMP, etc.)
• Experience supporting Enterprise websites.
• Experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile Development practices
• Experience using the Microsoft office suite of tools including Office 2007 or newer
• Experience supporting a SOC/NOC environment
• Working as part of a development/integration team
• Experience with the ITIL IT Lifecycle Management Framework
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Flexible and adaptable to changing environment
• Ability to interface with all levels of management
• Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
• Excellent time management, scheduling, and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently or closely with other developers with minimal guidance
Education, Degrees, Certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical subject.
• MCTS in SharePoint is desired
• All certifications must have number or copy of actual certificate attached
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.