Cyber Security Integration Director
Leidos Information Security Team is looking for a Cyber Security Integration Director in Reston, VA.
In this role the successful candidate will lead a team of technologists and project managers responsible for integrating Cyber Information Security (CIS) strategy into daily activity. This leader will support the strategies for workforce development, technology advancement and business integration across CIS. This is a technology and program leadership role requiring equal skills. As the integrating point for CIS this role will work across all internal division groups and externally with information sharing, academic, and other strategic partners.
- Develop and execute workforce investment strategies to increase the quantity and quality of cyber professionals across Leidos.
- Identify new cutting edge products for consideration by the architecture and engineering teams.
- Manage engagement with external partners to drive their product development requirements.
- Work across Leidos divisions to identify integration points with CIS and deliver collaborative solutions to meet business goals.
- Support customer engagement requirements from CIS and the line organizations. Must be able to balance operational requirements with those for business development.
- Direct the delivery of strategic projects and programs. Expertly manage cost, schedule, requirements and risk on behalf of CIS.
- Bachelor's degree with 12+ years of prior relevant experience, including experience in supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects or initiatives concurrently. Demonstrate ability to learn from prior experiences and apply those lessons learned to corporate role.
- Expert presentation skills and excellent record of building effective relationships internally to Leidos and with partners/customers.
- Expert knowledge of developing highly functional operational teams that execute at exceptional levels.
- Proven ability to recruit, retain, energize and motivate high performance multi-functional technical teams.
- Demonstrated ability to engage, influence and foster relations at the executive level internally to company and with senior customers.
- Self-starter with proven initiative and highly developed team building skills
- Significant experience empowering teams to achieve success
- Demonstrate timely task completion involving solid organizational skills, task tracking, follow-up, and productive peer interaction
- Possess strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Executive level technical writing-comfort developing reports/briefs for ELT and BoD
- Deep experience developing and implementing Information Security programs
- Knowledge of multiple Leidos business area customer sets in the US (Defense, Intel, Civil, Health)
- Continual ability to exhibit learning agility to quickly interpret and provide sound direction amongst areas of uncertainty; especially in cyber security domains
- Experience leading large heterogeneous enterprises with global reach
- Must be US Citizen with ability to obtain Top Secret security clearance
- Advance degree (i.e. graduate or Ph.D. preferred)
- Multi-national experience in workforce or technology management
- Experience managing large, geographically diverse cyber workforce
- Experience leading independent research and development.
- Experience establishing external strategic partnerships
- Experience supporting merger and acquisition activity
- Organizational-understanding of corporate enterprise IT solutions
- Recognition of approaches necessary to achieve more cost-effective cyber-detect-defend capabilities.
- Relevant Professional Security Certifications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.