Military / Civil Aviation Analyst
Provide operational and analytical expertise for critical, high priority ISR asset
· Extensive use of real-time geospatially represented track data used in various mapping tools (STK, FalconView, ArcGIS, GALE, Oilstock, TDF based software) as well as in-house situational awareness tools and common operational picture displays
· Familiarity with airspace management, military and civilian separation criteria and procedures
· Assess real-time emergent threats and ensure flow of critical information to decision makers
· Conducts multi-intelligence research for both near real-time and long term trending
· Maintenance and management of existing data and database products
· Interaction with customer to include briefings and subject matter expertise
Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military training and 8 years related experience
Desired: At least 4-6 years supporting operations in a team oriented setting
Must have an active TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. Familiarity with mapping/situational awareness software and troubleshooting procedures. Must be able to conduct time-sensitive analysis using a variety of tools/sources and report findings in stressful environments. Compile information and develop products to present to customer. Think innovatively to better position’s techniques and procedures to ensure better analysis for customers.
Active TS/SCI required; must be willing to obtain a Polygraph.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.