DevSecOps Lead (JAVA/AGILE)
DevSecOps seeks to achieve greater efficiency and productivity through team collaboration and incorporating security principles. This position requires an increased focus on collaboration (both within and between teams), automation and building security as you go.
- Creates and maintains the infrastructure, including continuous integration, automated builds & deployment, and automated end-to-end testing
- Matures and maintains security procedures and tools
- Experience in performing security vulnerability assessments
- Creates tools, platforms, and environments for Demos, product testing, and software releases
- Creates products, utilities, scripts, and tools to automate builds, deployment, and testing.
- Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
- Builds and maintains development & testing environments and production-equivalent staging environments.
- Troubleshoots Operational tests, releases, software defects, and other issues.
- Acts as liaison with other stakeholders, such as, data/service providers, infrastructure admins, software developers, FOSS/COTS vendors, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
Experience including developing, deploying and supporting cloud and/or database architected systems Strong scripting skills Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Experience including developing, deploying and supporting cloud and/or database architected systems
Strong scripting skills
Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.