Unified Communications Contact Center Expert
The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Unified Communications Contact Center Expert (UCCE), contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The UCCE will be responsible for the design and implementation of an omni-channel contact center solution to deliver telephony, chat, video and fax capability. The solution will scale to support 57,000 contact center agents and 25,000+ simultaneous logins. The successful candidate will be required to work with the lead UC architect on integrating the UCCE with the overall UC Collaboration solution. Position will require ongoing life-cycle project engineering of the contact center solution; installation, configuration and integration with UCM; ongoing script design and implementation. Develop CTI Java applications to integrate with existing platforms. Design high availability solutions. Design and configure customized Agent Desktop / Supervisor Desktop Interfaces.
Provide high-level solution knowledge transfer and guidance to the entire UC team.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
The successful candidates must have the below minimum skills and knowledge to meet the position requirements.
• Certification: CCIE Collaboration or CCNP Collaboration (mandatory); UCCED or UCCEIS (desired).
• Experience integrating UCCX/UCCE with third party ACD solutions (i.e. Avaya, Genband).
• Experience engineering complex, national, FISMA compliant, omni-channel contact center solutions using Cisco UCCX / UCCE / Cisco Voice Portal (CVP).
• Expert experience designing complex multi-language IVRs to route calls; interact with callers; and gather caller information.
• Demonstrated experience delivering telephony features that include full call routing control (e.g. time of day and day of week routing; routing by relative date/number plan area and/or routing by automatic number identification (ANI).
• Comprehensive experience designing inbound/outbound call flows (may include video).
• Expert skill in designing and implementing complex customized queues.
• Experience creating skill based call routing. Experience with configuring Expert Adviser.
• Experience with UCCE Mobile Agent Architecture.
• Must have extensive experience developing technical documents / diagrams / call flows.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.