Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Techincal Expert
The CSS Technical Expert will be responsible for the working with the CSS CTO to develop Cyber & SIGINT differentiators for ongoing programs and new opportunity captures, into deployable solutions for our customers.
• Partner and collaborate with CSS leadership, CSS Capture Managers and Solution Architects, and CSS technical teams to understand strategies and objectives.
• Provide subject matter expertise on cyber efforts to new projects, initiatives and Capture opportunities.
• Research technology trends, align with technology vendors/partners to pilot projects, and strive to move Leidos to the forefront of innovation as a thought leader in the industry.
• Provide leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions and white papers design to meet our customers’ current mission needs within existing programs, as well as new Opportunities.
• Manage technology innovation projects through all milestones from early concept through handover to development, ensuring timely completion of all innovation deliverables.
• Responsible for planning activities including identification of objectives, scope, resources, budget, schedule and reporting progress against objectives.
• Develop standard operating procedures for technology development and the transfer, and transition of prototype capabilities.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to ensure all research and development projects have known, quantified benefits for our customer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing to all levels of management
• Analyze information, understand implications, and effectively propose solutions
• Broad technical knowledge across a variety of defensive and offensive cyber disciplines
• Highly developed consultative, facilitative and project management skills
• Strong business acumen and understanding of financial management
• High degree of professionalism and confidentiality
• Ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate with internal and customer stakeholders
• Handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Excellent management and leadership skills
• Willingness to lead as well as be hands-on with project deliverables
• Must hold or be able to obtain a TOP SECRET clearance with SCI with polygraph
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.