Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) Lead
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through innovative operations. This position This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience as a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT) lead Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
· Analysis of collected data and extraction of relevant information
· Technical analysis and research using a variety of analytic tools and data sources
· Collaboration with other analysts
· Innovative problem solving
· Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior officers
· Experience providing leadership of computer incident response teams.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a cyber technical or computer discipline
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience with computer and network security, administration, forensics, or operations
· Experience with the internet environment, including security applications and protocols
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· CISSP and CEH certifications
· IAT Level I (IAT Level III senior or higher)
· Prior team lead experience
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.