JOB SUMMARY: (provide general program info and/or general position overview) The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through innovative operations. This position provides the opportunity to work in a dynamic multidisciplinary environment emphasizing collaboration and innovation.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a technical field, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience. Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
· Responsible for technical and personnel management
· Responsible for tracking, ratifying and managing all requirements
· Identify, articulate and manage risks
· Customer expectation management
· Customer communication and collaboration
· Provide leadership and mentoring to more junior officers
· A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience planning, organizing and directing technical tasks and personnel
· Experience in cost effectiveness and efficiency analysis
· Superior analytical and problem solving skills
· Experience providing leadership and technical expertise
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Professional certifications
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.