Malware Security Forensic Specialist
The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) is looking for an experienced cleared technical cyber professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity to assist the USG through analysis and innovative operations.
The position requires a Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other IT related disciplines, a TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph exam and senior level experience in Malware Forensics. Some foreign and domestic travel will be required.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: (list daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities)
· Perform full malware reverse engineering across multiple types of computer and network devices
· Write code to perform software and malware reverse engineering investigations
· Utilizing data recovery tools and techniques
· Collaboration with other analysts
· Innovative problem solving
· A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Cyber/Digital Forensics or similar
· Prior relevant experience with the Intelligence Community
· Experience with quality control of malware investigations, data spill cleanup and case reporting
· Up-to-date with industry reverse engineering best practices and methodologies
· Experience with commercial (IDA Pro, Hex-Rays, WinDbg, etc) tools and methods
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· An advanced degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· Desired Certifications:
· Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst (CREA)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.