Associate Senior Auditor
• Participates in and/or conducts financial statement audits, Sarbanes-Oxley Reviews, investigations, and other operational/compliance, or IT audits, ranging from detailed transaction testing to evaluating and establishing audit scopes.
• Evaluate processes and controls and draft management comments and recommendations.
• Candidate will be expected to effectively carry on other detail investigations requested by management, and performs special projects related to department administration, financial analysis, etc.
• Participates in the modification/development of audit programs, including administrative areas of an audit, such as planning and wrap-up.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 2 - 4 years of experience with a public / regional accounting firm in Audit role.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and Generally Accepted Auditing Standards.
- Effective oral and written communication skills are also required to allow the candidate to effectively interact with various levels of management and members of Leidos’ operating organizations.
- Demonstrates a continuous improvement mindset, and possesses assessment and process-oriented background with ability to adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Uses time wisely by prioritizing tasks according to risk and demonstrates ability to manage time, should be able to both work independently, and facilitate a team environment.
- US citizenship is required to comply with access requirements.
- First-hand experience auditing large government contracting corporations.
- CPA with an active license in good standing is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel; experience with Deltek CostPoint, Workday, Hyperion, and data analytics software such as IDEA or ACL would be considered pluses.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.