Field Service Technician - Italy
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform preventive and remedial maintenance, user support and on-site equipment repair.
- Provide Tier I and II support at remote field and garrison sites.
- Perform server and desktop installation, basic cabling, systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks.
- Desktop system management involving account monitoring, security, Operating System installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Load cryptographic keys and perform troubleshooting on many types of hardware and software.
What qualifications you’ll need to have:
An active DoD TS/SCI security clearance.
High school diploma or equivalent with 3+ years of relevant technical experience in the administration of networked desktop and server systems.
A current DoD 8570 IA Certification at IAT II, CompTIA Security+ce.
A current or the ability to obtain within 60 days of employment, DoD 8570
Computing Environment (CE) certification such as CompTIA Server+, Cisco ICND1 or equivalent certification.
Our preferred qualifications and/or skills:
Experience maintaining Vista, Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, and Server R2 platforms.
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), MCITP: Enterprise Administrator on Windows Server 2008, and/or MCITP: Enterprise Messaging Administrator on Exchange 2010 certification.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.