GTSC Beneficiary Service Representative-2nd Shift
Company: Leidos Leidos' Defense Health Operation's TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) Beneficiary Service Representative for 2nd Shift at our Trevose, PA location. 24 hour call center seeking upbeat professionals that enjoy working in a positive environment.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Independently perform a variety of tasks that are broad in nature and concerned with customer service, enrollment/disenrollment, portability, TRICARE education, and issues tracking. Maintain confidentiality and ensure that information meets the standards and requirement established by partnering professional organizations.
Reports to GTSC call center manager.
- Process registration of TRICARE beneficiaries in the Composite Health Care System (CHCS).
- Process enrollments, disenrollment’s, and portability transfers using the Defense Online Enrollment System (DOES).
- Process and correct enrollment discrepancies between CHCS and DOES.
- Assign primary care managers to TRICARE beneficiaries.
- Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries.
- Provide education and enrollment information to beneficiaries on the phone and in person.
- Assist walk-in beneficiaries with enrollments and inquiries.
- Handle faxed enrollment forms.
- Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact, and other resources.
- Maintain electronic system/paper files and data integrity.
- Provide customer support to the Military Treatment Facility Commander and/or the TRICARE Area Office staff as directed by the TOP Regional Lead, Deputy Program Manager, or Program Manager.
- Serve as liaison between the TRICARE Regional offices and TRICARE beneficiaries for transitional/portability assistance.
- Collect, process, retrieve, and disseminate transfer information to support the TRICARE active duty portability process.
- Conduct off-site briefings such as enrollment briefings, fairs, or other functions when directed by the TOP Regional Lead.
- Determine the appropriate assistance levels and when call forwarding or other referrals are needed to address the beneficiary’s question.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information.
- Complete on a timely basis and comply with and all required HIPAA, Leidos, and other training and refresher courses.
- Maintain required system accounts.
- Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT II clearance.
- Adhere to the dress code at the TSC
Required Education and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED. Associate’s degree preferred.
Three years’ cumulative experience in the following areas:
-Two years’ experience in U.S. military healthcare delivery system or civilian managed care medical/administrative environment.
-Two years’ experience in a medical or clinical environment.
-One year’s experience with the CHCS or civilian healthcare computer system and in processing medical claims.
- One year’s customer service experience in a public environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in written and oral communications.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Computer literate with Internet research experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 2007 or later applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to respond tactfully with people on the phone and in person.
- Ability to work independently and under general supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of TRICARE Overseas programs, Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), DOES, and CHCS.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.