Network Voice Communications Analyst
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN). This requirement was previously called Enterprise Networked Services Support (ENSS).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will provide engineering design/development, implementation and integration of network elements to the Senior Leadership Travel Kits network;
- Acquire and configure mobile voice, data, and video systems while maintaining configuration management throughout their systems engineering life cycle;
- Provide technical support for the design, implementation, and integration of network changes and sustainment, mobile voice, data, and video systems.
- Assist in the planning and performing of analytical research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with design, engineering and customer specifications with voice, data, and video systems
- Perform technical refreshment due to design changes of secure mobile voice, data, and video systems according to IT and telecommunications standards including design enhancements, and integration of those changes;
- Mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manages large scale, integrated projects
- Secure Remote Access point for seamless transition from DC1 and DC2 include design and development recommendations as well as integrating those changes;
- Develop documentation required to update authorizations to operate (ATOs) when equipment is added or changed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.