Service Desk Specialist II
- Provide Tier I/II contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems and attempt to resolve as many incidents during the first call.
- Document incident resolution and status in incident database tools (i.e. BMC Remedy).
- Create and manage user accounts, schedule video teleconferences, and provide remote troubleshooting support to customers.
- Configure assets with the latest DISA STIGs, with limited assistance on multiple Operating Systems to include, but not limited to, LINUX, UNIX, Microsoft products, and various network components.
- Provide input and update to standard operating procedures.
- Participate in organizations change management process and provide polite and friendly customer service.
What qualifications you’ll need to have:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.