Leidos is actively seeking a Logistics Analyst to support a program onsite in Northern Virginia. Candidates must possess an active SECRET Security Clearance in order to be considered for this position.
The Logistics Analyst must be able to assist in a full range of logistics services that include procurement, equipment shipping and receiving, property control, and accountability of government equipment. The Logistics analyst will ensure proper execution and provide continuous improvement to standard logistic processes. The Logistics analyst will be responsible for the development and/or maintenance of program supply, transportation and logistics plans. The Logistics analyst will develop, maintain and/or improve all program and warehouse related logistics processes, to include material acquisition and material inventory tracking.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and 1 year related experience. Work experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Ability to compose and send various types of communications between sites regarding GFE/GFM including procurement, packing, shipping, receiving, inventory control and tracking
- Ability to track accurate inventory records, authorizing the loan of equipment, obtaining hand receipts, and/or identifying and preparing equipment for transfer or disposal to include preparation of turn-in documentation
- Must be forklift certified or able to get forklift certification through customer training
- Must be able to multi-task and able to adapt to a dynamic work environment which includes both office and warehouse work
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 50lbs when shipments arrive, it could take all day to unload a shipment
- Must be willing to use POV for local travel to warehouse, shipping facilities, and customer sites making pickups and deliveries when required
- Must have knowledge of the customer procurement systems, customer shipping database, Microsoft Excel and Word as well as property tracking databases
- Must have effective written and oral communication skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to be flexible and adaptable to meet mission requirements.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.