Call Center Operations Manager
The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking an Operations Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The Operations Manager will be certified in accordance with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Foundation at the Master Level, and having acquired practical experience in all five certification disciplines: Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations and Continual Service Improvement. The Operations Manager will support the day-to-day activities associated with supporting the NGTP program. The Operations Manager shall oversee the Contractor’s NextGen Operations Center and staff. The Operations manager shall be provide the operations and maintenance of the systems, management reporting, historical and real-time accounting on the system and developing Standard Operating Procedures. The Operations Manager shall also be responsible for reporting of and follow up to trouble issues, second and third level support, events affecting availability of the systems, overall security for the systems, and maintenance activities. The Operations Manager shall also provide overall operations status, accomplishment, outstanding issues, and mitigations to events that affect the operations of the NGTP systems.
The Operations Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Provide oversight for day-to-day and future operations
2. Prepare and explain operations strategies to maximize efficiency based on analysis of performance KPIs, needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses.
3. Meet with Lead Technical Support Engineers and Call Center Managers/Supervisors to ensure their operational issues and requirements are understood and accurately communicated.
4. Maintain and improve system operations by objectively monitoring and evaluating performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, and installing upgrades.
5. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center systems operations management, attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
6. Work and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, including peers, vendors, the public, staff members, program leadership, and others.
7. Serve as the accountable point of contact for the telecommunications portion of new office setups and office expansions. This includes installation and upgrade of voice and UC solutions.
8. In cooperation local operations staff and key users, provide disaster recovery and business continuity planning to offices and staff in multiple business units.
9. Oversee Change Request (CR) activities
10. Oversee the supporting staff
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree, with at least five years’ experience managing UC operations and large-scale call center. This experience must include managing staff for a telephone switching network with a minimum of 20,000 end points.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.