The NISC III program is seeking a Security Representative to perform a wide range of functions and tasks which require proficiency in the development and implementation of a
Personnel Security Program. Candidate will use software supporting e-mail, word processing, database management
and data entry. Be highly organized, and demonstrate a high level of initiative and attention to detail. Duties and
responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on the progression of adjudication files from initiation through completion.
- Assist candidates through the entire Public Trust vetting process to include manual fingerprinting.
- Liaison with all levels of customers both internal and external.
- Provide required security briefings to a diverse audience.
- Become familiar with personnel security databases and applications (e.g., JPAS, and eQIP).
- Use the utmost discretion to protect all sensitive and Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in accordance with current policies, directives and procedures.
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Basic qualifications (Must have)
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple tasks concurrently in a high-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interface with Program Management as well as Government Customers regularly.
- Familiarity with US Government Public Trust Processing and Fingerprinting
- Familiarity with US Government Public Trust processing experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Familiarity with eQIP and JPAS
Desired skills (Nice to have but not required)
- FAA Public Trust processing experience
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.