The Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) at Leidos currently has a contingent opening for an Administrative Analyst to work in support of customers at Picatinny Arsenal. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience supporting an important, fast-paced, warfighter-focused, mission critical program.
The individual will be responsible for support various aspects of the program and ensuing task orders under a multi-award IDIQ.
• Answer multi-lined phones and respond to email or fax inquiries
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail
• Perform all administrative duties as needed; filing, copying, scanning, and office organization
• Develop and brief deliverables, status reports and presentations.
• Minor Travel required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 10% travel requirement
• Ability to obtain a secret clearance if necessary.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Strong ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word)
• Ability to work well with others and under stress, team player, and be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Education and/or Experience - High School Diploma and 1-3 years of experience
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Professional written and verbal communication skills to interact effectively
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (list additional “pluses or nice to have” skills/experience)
• Associate’s degree preferred.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.