Configuration Management Specialist
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Configuration Management Specialist to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This position is located in Springfield, VA.
• Responsible for configuration management (CM) of systems
• Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
• Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
• Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
• Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end of-life
• Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
• Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
• Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
• Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
Bachelor's degree and 2 years prior relevant experience
Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.