Sr. Software Developer
Leidos has a great opportunity for a Senior Software Developer at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, TX. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The candidate will develop and deploy out-of-the-box and custom client-side software solutions using Microsoft SharePoint 2013. The selected candidate will also use standard scripting languages, must be able to code in Java, jquery or jscript as required to fully integrate the end product. Focus will be on security, integration of disparate data, coordination by geographically separated organizations and sustainability (standardization/documentation). Contractor must be able to interface directly with the primary customers; interpret desired intent into site requirements (document them as such); understand/help implement the Air Force's rules and limitations on approved internet use and software. Candidate will create complex workflows and implement technical solutions using SharePoint Designer 2013. They will also work with SharePoint Branding, Master Page customization, and SharePoint Templates.Qualifications:
- 8+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, preferably Computer Systems Management (additional work experiences can be substituted for a degree).
- TS/SCI security clearance is required on day 1.
- Proven ability in the utility of pertinent software applications, and the ability to communicate moderately complex technical information effectively in both oral and written form.
- Work independently, make timely assessments and implement corrective security measures on both unclassified and classified government systems.
- Must be able to think logically and act decisively in critical situations leveraging an ability to distinguish between different types of issues while selecting the appropriate solution.
- Experienced Site Collection Administrator and knowledge of DOD environments
- Experience with creating complex workflows using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience with implementing technical solutions using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience with SharePoint Branding, Master Page customization, and SharePoint Templates
- Experience with developing and reviewing functional or technical design documents and business process maps
- Ability to translate, develop, and integrate complex business requirements into SharePoint solutions using Agile development
- Experience with SharePoint architecture taxonomy
- Experience with Knowledge Management a strong plus
- MS certification in Web Development or SharePoint Applications a strong plus.
**External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.