Network Data Comm Analyst
Defines network communications and designs and implements solutions within existing network. Manages load configuration of central data communication processor and makes recommendations for upgrade of data networks. Evaluates and reports on new analog and digital communications technologies to enhance the capabilities of the data network. Provides problem resolution for all hardware and software elements of the data communication network and ensures the availability of the data network. Proposes solutions to management to provide all data communications requirements are based upon future needs and current usage, configuring such solutions to optimize cost savings. May coordinate network-oriented projects. The position supports a call center monitoring room by proactively monitoring the workforce staffing levels across multiple toll-free lines, and dynamically adjusting queue assignments based on call volumes, queue lengths, and level of service goals.
• Monitoring the status of call volumes and agent staffing
• Monitoring network routing, call queues, managing various types of logs
• Update Cisco ICM scripts, Verizon toll free network routing allocations, and IVR announcements
• Provide status via intra-day reports and ticket updates
• Serve as a liaison between operations and call center System Administrators
• Verify the status of essential routing equipment and software (i.e. current monitoring systems, CVPs, IVRs, PGs) and report any problems to the technical team
• Monitor availability of key call center systems (Cisco ICM, Aspect ACDs, VOIP, Verizon, eWFM)
• Monitor for and correct Cisco CVP port over utilization conditions
• Make test calls to ensure that all product line phone numbers are working properly
• Understanding of call center staffing and call routing
• Experience in network monitoring and management
• Knowledge of call flows and intelligent routing
• Call Center workforce management tools
• Attention to detail
• Ability to communicate quickly and effectively
• Work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn escalation procedures and team roles
• Experience with CISCO tools
• Experience with long distance carrier (i.e.Verizon)
• Knowledge of Aspect's eWorkforce Management
Typically requires BS degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.