Financial Project Management Lead (FAA systems/experience preferred)
The NISC III program Financial Management Team (FMT) lead is responsible for the overall strategy and execution of the PSG financial team on behalf of the business manager.
The FMT lead must be proactive and lead mission success for the business operations of the Power Services Group.
This includes the following:
- Performing all P/FMT activities (i.e. FRs, PRs, PAs, CCs, reconciliation) for the PS3 (PSG parent) program
- Setting, tracking, reporting, and managing SPIRE goals / Business plan goals, obligation goals, and other business imperatives with the customer
- Establishing direction for and ensuring the quality, standardization, and tracking of all Purchase Requests, Project Authorizations, Credit Card transactions, and Reconciliation across all FMTs by working with FMT personnel on their processes, methods and tools.
- Providing direction, applicable training, notification, and guidance on changes, improvements, problems, or risks for FMT personnel.
- Being a liaison to the Finance team by supporting the NPCT process and inputs, updating and submitting a quarterly spendplan, and reprogramming funds as needed.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate allocation and verification of funds in PATS and Delphi by reprogramming funds, working with the Finance team, reporting, and tracking accordingly
- Supporting the Business Manager in Budget Formulation activities including preparing quality input and tracking for RPDs, White sheets, OST, and 5-year CIP, as well as CIT preparation as needed
- Developing, reporting and presenting regular and ad hoc data analytics around financial forecasting/trend analysis of PSG Programs
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong business acumen and command of accounting practices.
- Experience in effective written and oral communication with customers and team members.
- Ability to run and manipulate data, report and explain the financial situation and options.
- Expertise with FAA processes and systems including PRISM, CWP, and Delphi.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.