Computer Network Defense Analyst
- Centrally coordinate and/or recommend CND operations that impact more than one DoD Component.
- Provide Defense-wide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows.
- Monitor the DoDIN for IAVA compliance and assess impact on defense of DoD computer networks.
- Provide the Intelligence Community (IC) with priority intelligence requirements (PIR) and indications and warning requirements for potential attacks against DoD information systems and computer networks
- Ensure that all Computer Network Defense Service (CNDS) providers have continuous information exchange and work together in synchrony, i.e., simultaneously execute a single prescribed Course of Action (COA) and that at any given time, a new COA can override the existing one. Coordination among CNDS providers is primarily effected through the CNDS Certification Authorities (CNDS/CAs) on behalf and under the direction of the USCYBERCOM.
- Recommend Information Operations Conditions (INFOCON) changes in response to unauthorized activity (e.g., computer network attacks, computer network exploitation, system misuse), and to mitigate potential damage to DoD information systems and computer networks.
External Referral Eligible
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
•Security+ DoD 8570 Requirements
•SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc.)
•ITIL v3 Foundation certified
•Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
•Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.