Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking an ISR SME to provide functional user inputs into the design of new solutions and capabilities to meet analyst-user requirements and to capture the changing needs of motion imagery analysts (both full-motion video and wide area motion imagery). As the ISR SME, you will work closely with the software development team to ensure that software user interfaces are designed to be user friendly functional. You will work with program managers to elicit customer requirements perform on site software demonstrations. The work spans a wide range of current and potential customers including the Armed Services, National Geospatial Agency, Department of Homeland Security and other international and commercial markets. The work will be accomplished across a range of direct contracts, internal research and development, and indirect tasks.
• Requirements elicitation, capture, definition and documentation for new capabilities and features associated with motion imagery processing, exploitation and dissemination (including mobile devices).
• Working with technical staff (systems engineers and software developers) to devise solutions for identified problems across the motion imagery market.
• Provide functional design inputs into design documentation and formal/informal design reviews, including workflow definition, GUI design and mock-up development and human interaction implementation recommendations.
• Create user documentation and user manuals
• Deliver AIMES training to operational sites during initial fielding and system upgrades, including maintaining relevant training materials and practical exercises.
• Deliver AIMES demonstrations to current and prospective customers in a variety of settings including tradeshows and focused small-group demos for specific customers.
• Generate Test Cases and write test steps based on requirements for the various software tests that are performed: iterative and automated testing.
• Be able to write and run onsite Site Acceptance Procedures at a customer site with the customer witnessing.
• Ensuring test steps have a logical flow that will mimic human interaction and real world scenarios.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills will be used for requirements identification and client facing project status presentations.
• Candidate should have a BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally from informal one-on-one discussions to formal classroom training environments.
• Work well within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to coordinate and lead functional inputs into design activities.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain/maintain TS/SCI clearance. Active Secret clearance strongly preferred.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• At least 3 years’ operational experience exploiting motion imagery using one or more analysis capabilities (eg AIMES, MAAS, APIX, NVS) in support of real-time and/or forensic tasks
• Knowledge of motion imagery tasking procedures and systems.
• Experience using geographical information systems (GIS), particularly ESRI and GoogleEarth products.
• Developing training materials
• Awareness of Systems Engineering principles.
• Experience eliciting, capturing and defining customer requirements for intelligence analyst tools or features.
• Experience in helping develop user interfaces for intelligence analytical tools or features.
• 8570 Qualified or able to obtain 8570 certification
External referral eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.