The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer’s Representative, the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. The PM addresses cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. The PM ensures tasks are performed correctly necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM uses expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
· At least 10-15 years’ experience as a program or project manager managing service type and completion-based programs or contracts of $25M a year.
· Experience managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts.
· Experience with managing a multi-vendor environment – multiple subcontractors.
· Experience preparing Government engineering change proposals.
· PMP or related accreditation.
· Cleared at the TS//SCI level with polygraph.
· Experience with high performance computing systems.
· Experience with managing service level agreement-based performance metric contracts.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.