Senior Insider Threat Analyst
The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos hass a potential opening for a Senior Insider Threat Analyst to work in Springfield, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience in support of US ARCYBER.
The Senior Insider Threat Analyst will provide UAM (User Activity Monitoring) analysis services in support of ARCYBER. Specifc duties include: reviewing UAM event data using the InnerView tool and in accordance with UAM CONOPS; contributing to Army, Department of Defense, or Intelligence Community policy, technical, operational, planning, and performance issues related to the Army User Activity Monitoring Program (AUAMP) operations; and participating in forums with similar UAM programs in other agencies within the DoD.
*BS degree and at least 8 years related experience
• Must possess identifiable and specific experience in UAM event analysis or a related field (e.g. Computer Network Defense (CND), insider threat, or cybersecurity) experience; or identifiable and specific experience working as an insider threat or cybersecurity analyst
• Must be IATII certified with a valid Operating Environment certificate
• Must possess a TS/SCI security clearance
• Specific and identifiable experience working in a security operations center, network operations center or comparable analysis center, preferably in the Department of Defense or intelligence
• Specific experience with InnerView Investigation and Policy Workbench tools
• Specific and identifiable experience supporting a CND, UAM, or cybersecurity program through one or more of the following activities:
a. CND, UAM, or cybersecurity tool signature or policy development
b. Applying statistics to evaluate received data
c. Analysis tradecraft enhancements through process improvements
d. Developing data visualization techniques, tactics, or procedures to enhance data
e. Experience writing cybersecurity incident assessment reports
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.