Director, Enterprise Category Management
The Director, Enterprise Category Management will be responsible for serving as an analytic and category management leader using the category management process as a decision platform for all initiatives designed to maximize supplier performance, savings, and value for money.
- Category manage a variety of spend categories across the enterprise.
- Extensive stakeholder engagement to include Groups, Division, Programs, Capture Teams, and Functions.
- Serve as a primary business relationship manager to business Groups.
- Develop and execute upon strategic supplier relationship management strategies.
- Deliver significant and quantifiable hard savings, carry over savings, cost avoidance, and value capture.
- Serve as a key leader in the Strategic Sourcing organization with responsibility to lead a senior category management functional team.
- Manage and influence $2B a year of sourced products and services under category spend.
- Drive strategic category sourcing strategies, implement and maintain risk analysis, and mitigate action to protect the business and program missions.
- Design and implement strategies to rationalize the supplier base and maximize the value of spend.
- Partner with Sourcing Operations to ensure operational practicality of category strategies.
- Drive industry best practices and provides leadership to implement continuous improvement within the global supply base.
- Align organization with global business unit key initiatives in order to align resources, enable success, and drive value enhancement.
- Implement programs to drive total cost of acquisition improvement activities to enhance margin and improve service levels.
- Manage consistent supplier selection and de-selection process.
- Manage ongoing Supplier Performance Management process.
- Create and establish external benchmark analysis including gap analysis and required actions to achieve functional competitive advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- 12+ years’ experience in an Operations, Supply Chain, Sourcing, or Engineering environment in a highly regulated industry.
- Successful experience leading leaders and senior level staff.
- Lean, Kaizen Six-Sigma experience
- Successful DCMA CPSR experience
- Experience leading negotiations in excess of $100M
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.