Entry Level Database Administrator/Training
The Defense & Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Training/Database Administrator at Ft. Belvoir.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
Serves as the Foundry office ATRRS (Army Training Requirements Resource System) technical expert. Develops Foundry-specific ATRRS reporting and tracking criteria and train all participating Commands and unit representatives on their ATRRS roles within Foundry. Assist units as required to ensure their training is registered in ATRRS and troubleshoot issues as needed. Develop monthly consolidated ATRRS training trackers, reports and metrics for executive level audience. Proactively identify data outliers and trends through training data aggregation and analysis.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience. A Master’s degree substitutes as 2 years of professional experience and a PhD or JD requires no professional experience.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Currently possess an active TS/SCI security Clearance.
• A minimum of 5 years of database management experience.
• Demonstrated technical writing and presentation skills.
• Strong time management skills, independent decision-making capability; focus on customer service.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.