Programmer Analyst (Office 365)
The Programmer Analyst will collaborate with a diverse program team and must be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, while working with the team to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives. The candidate will provide consultation and hands-on implementation support to Office 365 implementation including design, architecture, configuration, migration best practices, and strategies to support Office 365 operational KPIs. The candidate will develop and implement application features as part of an interactive Agile development process, and support Office 365 initiatives. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelors Degree and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have or be able to maintain a Public Trust Clearance
• Coding and maintaining Web sites
• Web-based systems, Applications that are required to support multiple leading browsers and versions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Studio toolsets.
• Proficiency in n-tier Web-based systems including presentation, business or application, and data tiers.
• Ability to write and maintain SQL stored procedures and functions
• Ability to document unit testing results, perform analysis of test results, and prepare comprehensive evaluation reports which verify and validate functional and non-functional system requirements.
• Proficiency in creating and using JSON or XML Web Services, proficiency in creating and using Java script and JQuery
• Proficiency in developing mobile web-based systems in HTML5 standards, including hand-held devices such as iPhone and Android.
• Proficiency in coding and maintaining cloud based systems. Computer Science degree preferred.
• Proficiency in coding and maintaining Web-based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility.
• Ability to synthesize user requirements into system design and into coded implementation that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
• Proficiency in automated regression testing using scripts.
• Experience with implementing Microsoft Office 365’s cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive
• Experience in Implementing Microsoft ADFS
• Experience in engineering Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
• Experience with Azure AD Connect
• Experience engineering Single sign on (SSO)
• Experience with MaaS360 MDM solution
• Experience in engineering solutions with Microsoft Azure AD
• Experience working with Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016 and Exchange Hybrid servers
• Experience working with Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate - Office 365
- ITILv Certified
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.