Senior Mobile Solutions Architect
Leidos Information Technology Enterprise Architecture and Engineering organization is seeking a Senior Mobile Solutions Architect to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead the company’s future mobility design and services strategy, working closely with stakeholders, subject matter expects, and service leadership to deliver a holistic solution for the firm.
- Develop the overall mobility solution and architecture in partnership with the Leidos security organization
- Take ownership of the solution from end to end, and be responsible for translating functional requirements into a mobile solution
- Establish the roadmap and migration plan to deliver business applications on the mobile platform
- Collaborate with stakeholders and line of business teams to ensure the mobility solution empowers the business success
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the Leidos infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Partner with sister organizations including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Enterprise Management teams to ensure integrated solutions are fully vetted
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Proven success developing and delivering mobile platform services for enterprise organizations
- Deep knowledge around BYOD, COPE, Secure Container, and other strategic mobility offerings
- Strong background in developing processes to deliver enterprise applications on mobile platforms for iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile in a multi-factor secured environment
- Deployment and support experience with MobileIron or other Mobile Device Management platforms
- Extensive experience working directly with stakeholders and customers to through the lifecycle process including development of requirements, concept of operations, design, and operational service delivery
- Familiarity with NIST requirements / DISA STIG’s and implementation of internal controls for compliance
- Experience with mobile analytics and reporting capabilities
- Prior history working with government IT and/or supporting integration partners
- Project and team leadership
- Understanding of how mobility services integrate with collaboration tools including Exchange and Skype
- Experience with public key encryption systems
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.