Service Now Developer
The ServiceNow Developer will support the implementation of ServiceNow ITSM. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, services, and associated configurations. The ServiceNow Developer will provide hands-on development and implementation support of ServiceNow including design, architecture, configuration, development best practices, implementation strategies for ServiceNow, and along with expert programming skills. Must be able to write organized code and work independently. The Developer will collaborate with a diverse program team and must be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, while working with the team to develop technical solutions that meets mission objectives. Will develop and implement ServiceNow features as part of an interactive Agile development process, and support other ServiceNow initiatives. Additionally, must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field and 2 to 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with the configuration and customization of the ServiceNow system. Be able to create workflows and develop service requests in ServiceNow.
- Develop scripts to automate tasks and processes within ServiceNow.
- Familiar with ServiceNow Orchestration.
- Create and develop custom reports in ServiceNow.
- Load and extract date to and from ServiceNow.
- Coding and maintaining Web sites.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visual Studio toolsets.
- Ability to document unit testing results, perform analysis of test results, and prepare comprehensive evaluation reports.
- Coding and maintaining cloud based systems.
- Coding and maintaining Web-based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility.
- Synthesize user requirements into system design and into coded implementation that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
- Automated regression testing using scripts.
- Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
- AWS Associate Level Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.